We offer a sunrise and sunset Bike & Hike Tours, our guests are culturally guided to view the ‘Edge of creation’, with a local Hawaiian guide.
We have guests check in at our office located at the end of Highway 137, at a well known local venue called ‘Uncle Robert’s Awa Club’, after guests check in we have them shuttled to the starting point which is the end of Highway 130, we have private property access about 2 miles in, where we will embark on our tours. Guides take guests to “hunt” for the active surface flow that many others can’t easily find on their own. Guests are also treated to the ocean entry where they can view the vibrant lava oozing into the ocean while the sunsets.
Safety / Requirements / Terms
Boat Tour Restrictions
- No pregnancies
- No recent injuries on back, hip, knees
- No major surgeries within the past 6 months
- No respiratory /heart problems.
- Minimum requirement of 15 persons for a tour to start.
- Ages 10yrs - 75yrs (please e-mail or call us for more info)
- Caution: The vessel is covered over head only. Guest will possibly be exposed to high winds, rain/ocean sprays and/or sun rays. Captain will not turn boat around for seasickness or nausea. Advise to take anti-motion sickness medication the night before, if needed.
- Advise to wear sunscreen and proper clothing, pending weather conditions.
Bike & Hiking Restrictions/Requirements
- All participants MUST be physically fit
- NO Pregnancies allowed
- NO back/ knee/ hip/ foot injuries
- NO major surgeries within the past 6 months
- NO respiratory problems. Example: heart problems, chronic asthma... (or other chronic illnesses)
- Must be in good physical health
- Ages 12+ are allowed to participate
DISCLAIMER: There are no refunds after services have been rendered.