Come aboard and witness the awesome lava flow up close with Kalapana Cultural Tours which is native Hawaiian owned and operated. Our tours are authentic and cultural.
Today's Sunset Lava Boat tour on this beautiful Sunday evening. Amazing activity right now at the Kaili'ili Ocean Entry. Multiple entry points we visible. Book Today while the lava is flowing. Be on the lookout for our new promotion which goes in effect on Monday 10/23/17. Some awesome deals going on at @kalapanaculturaltours. Book your tour now at 808-345-4964 or at www.kalapanaculturaltours.com #61g #hawaii #lavaboat #lavaboattours #kctplacetobe #kalapanaculturaltours #kalapanalavaflow #kctlavaboat #dealsforatour #spreadthewordPosted by Kalapana Cultural-Tours on Sunday, October 22, 2017
The Ohana Vessel
- The new boat provides additional capacity, but no overcrowding.
- Younger adventurers (ages 5-75+) are welcome.
- More crew aboard to keep the tour intimate!
- This vessel provides a more comfortable ride and covered seating.
- Improved safety – USCG (United States Coast Guard) certified passenger vessel
- Powered by four 200 Horsepower Suzuki engines
- More time at the flow
Safety / Requirements / Terms
- No pregnancies
- Ages 5 -75 years. For older guests please use your own discretion.
- No recent back, hip, knee injuries and/or surgeries in the past 6 months
- No chronic illnesses/respiratory problems ex: asthma, heart problems
- Everyone must be able to climb up and down a 10 step ladder unassisted
* This vessel is not handicap accessible
ATTENTION: If you have sea sickness. We recommend taking Dramamine the evening before your tour for better results. Please contact your physician if you are unsure of Dramamine usage. Please go over our list of restrictions and requirements for our tours. If you're unsure please give our office a call.
There is a minimum requirement of 20 people confirmed for a boat tour to begin. And for safety reasons, boat tours will be cancelled if conditions prove threatening. We will try contact you 24 hours before your tour time to cancel if need be. In the event of a cancellation we will offer you a rescheduled tour time or a full refund.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled tour departure, there is a $50 rebooking fee per person. Inside of 24 hours there is a $100 rebooking fee per person, and 12 hours $200 fee per person.
Bike & Hiking Restrictions/Requirements
- NO Pregnancies allowed
- NO back/ knee/ hip/ foot injuries
- NO major surgeries within the past 6 months
- NO respiratory problems. Example: heart problems, chronic asthma... (or other chronic illnesses)
- Must be in good physical health
- Ages 12+ are allowed to participate
DISCLAIMER: Please note prices may change due to the distance and conditions of the Lava flow. Information provided above may change due to the distance and conditions of the Lava Flow. There are no refunds after services have been rendered.