We experienced the 1980/90’s flow!
Hike out to early flows with natives guides who actually experienced living with this amazing reality! Lava goddess Pele is a s strong cultural influence as she forms our island and lives in very real ways. Join us on a tour to discover lava flows, hear cultural stories and discover how Pele changes the earth. We’ll stand at the foot of her creation and you can experience the spiritual and cultural meaning of this natural phenomenon.
Safety / Requirements / Terms
Boat Tour Restrictions
- No pregnancies
- No recent injuries on back, hip, knees
- No major surgeries within the past 6 months
- No respiratory /heart problems.
- Minimum requirement of 15 persons for a tour to start.
- Ages 10yrs - 75yrs (please e-mail or call us for more info)
- Caution: The vessel is covered over head only. Guest will possibly be exposed to high winds, rain/ocean sprays and/or sun rays. Captain will not turn boat around for seasickness or nausea. Advise to take anti-motion sickness medication the night before, if needed.
- Advise to wear sunscreen and proper clothing, pending weather conditions.
Bike & Hiking Restrictions/Requirements
- All participants MUST be physically fit
- NO Pregnancies allowed
- NO back/ knee/ hip/ foot injuries
- NO major surgeries within the past 6 months
- NO respiratory problems. Example: heart problems, chronic asthma... (or other chronic illnesses)
- Must be in good physical health
- Ages 12+ are allowed to participate
DISCLAIMER: There are no refunds after services have been rendered.