Stunning, dramatic coastal views of the Hamakua Coast. Take a waterfall boat tour to famous Umauma Waterfall. Kalapana Cultural Tours is native Hawaiian owned and operated, providing authentic cultural insights for your island experience.
Waterfall Boat Tour
Check-in: half hour prior to departure
Duration: 2.5 hours round trip
Price: $125/person +tax (min. 8 years old). Cash discounts available. Please call.
The Ohana Vessel
- The new boat provides additional capacity, but no overcrowding.
- Adventurers ages 8-75 are welcome.
- More crew aboard to keep the tour intimate!
- This vessel provides a more comfortable ride and covered seating.
- Improved safety – USCG (United States Coast Guard) certified passenger vessel
- Powered by four 200 Horsepower Suzuki engines
Safety / Requirements / Terms
Boat Tour Restrictions
- NO pregnancies
- NO recent neck, back, hip, knee injuries (or any injuries that could be aggravated while on tour)
- NO respiratory, heart problems, major illnesses
- Age restrictions apply
- If you get sea sick (motion sickness) please use Dramamine, or any other type of motion sickness medication (used at your own discretion).
- You will be on open water, and will most likely get wet while on tour.
- Once the boat has departed, the captains will not turn the tour around if you are feeling sick / nauseous.
- Vessel is not handicapped accessible.
Bike & Hiking Restrictions/Requirements
- All participants MUST be physically fit
- NO Pregnancies allowed
- NO back/ knee/ hip/ foot injuries
- NO major surgeries within the past 6 months
- NO respiratory problems. Example: heart problems, chronic asthma... (or other chronic illnesses)
- Must be in good physical health
- Ages 12+ are allowed to participate
DISCLAIMER: Please note prices may change due to the distance and conditions of the Lava flow. Information provided above may change due to the distance and conditions of the Lava Flow. There are no refunds after services have been rendered.