Take a whale and waterfall boat tour. Stunning, dramatic coastal views of the Hamakua Coast. Enjoy numerous waterfalls cascading down the sea cliff and watch whales frolicking, breaching, and slapping. We will cruise along the Hamakua Coastline viewing whales, dolphins, majestic cliffs, waterfalls, famous surf spots and pass the old hilo mill. Guest will be able to experience the wonders and beauty of Hawaii and feel the cool morning breeze.
Whale and Waterfall Tour
Duration: Tour is 2.5 hours long, depending on ocean conditions.
Price: $100/person +tax (min. 8 years old). Cash discounts available. Please call.
Food or beverage will not be served during trip. Guest are allowed to bring light snacks and/or their own beverage. Captains/attendants will have emergency water on hand.
The Ohana Vessel
- The new boat provides additional capacity, but no overcrowding.
- Adventurers ages 10-75 are welcome.
- More crew aboard to keep the tour intimate!
- This vessel provides a more comfortable ride and covered seating.
- Improved safety – USCG (United States Coast Guard) certified passenger vessel
- Powered by four 200 Horsepower Suzuki engines
Safety / Requirements / Terms
Boat Tour Restrictions
- No pregnancies
- No recent injuries on back, hip, knees
- No major surgeries within the past 6 months
- No respiratory /heart problems.
- Minimum requirement of 15 persons for a tour to start.
- Ages 10yrs - 75yrs (please e-mail or call us for more info)
- Caution: The vessel is covered over head only. Guest will possibly be exposed to high winds, rain/ocean sprays and/or sun rays. Captain will not turn boat around for seasickness or nausea. Advise to take anti-motion sickness medication the night before, if needed.
- Advise to wear sunscreen and proper clothing, pending weather conditions.
Bike & Hiking Restrictions/Requirements
- All participants MUST be physically fit
- NO Pregnancies allowed
- NO back/ knee/ hip/ foot injuries
- NO major surgeries within the past 6 months
- NO respiratory problems. Example: heart problems, chronic asthma... (or other chronic illnesses)
- Must be in good physical health
- Ages 12+ are allowed to participate
DISCLAIMER: There are no refunds after services have been rendered.